• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Practice at Northshore

I'm down for weekly or bi-weekly.... But any scalers? I don't have any comp rigs anymore

I know torch is working on one and their may be some others. Your welcome to come out no matter what your running.

Hopefully we won't get rained out Thursday.

I know torch is working on one and their may be some others. Your welcome to come out no matter what your running.

Hopefully we won't get rained out AGAIN on Thursday.

Fixed for you. I am out for tomorrow. Family stuff. Freakin' priorities! Also the weather is not looking good.

I'll probably be out there next Thursday if any one is interested. I have some tennis balls and make some courses (I'll try my best to make 'torchedcycle' style courses)!

Are you sure you want to do that? Randy's brain is a strange place.:mrgreen:

Agreed! But (though it's not saying much), I have not been able to finish one of his courses yet.

I guess there is a very fine line between making you better and killing your confidence.

Congrats on winning state, and going to nationals. Good show GMB!

Great Practice last night! Torched threw down some crazy courses. It's gotta be the beard!

Probably learned more and gained more confidence in the two hours last night than I have in the last two years of going there and just running the rocks. Thank you Torched and Sinister!

I know my piggy needs a diet, but it is running sooooo good.

I took a little video. When I get all the shots where I had my finger over the lens edited out, I will post up.

What a blast! Next Thursday.....I'M IN!

Had a great time with you guys. Hopefully next time we can run more courses. I need all the practice I can get"thumbsup"

Randy... did you run the new truck?

Glad you guys are able to get together like that so often. It's a lot of fun when you get into a regular practice routine with a group. "thumbsup"

I ran the new truck. I still need to add some weight and change the shocks, but like it over all, just a lot different than what I've had before.

Nice little video "thumbsup" Chris... that was a sick line :shock:

Truck looks good Randy. I'll give you a call. I saw something in the video you might want to try "thumbsup"

Back