• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

* Official Rules for 2009 Scale Nationals *

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could make it so that all rigs can only have 1/2 of the tire stick past the fender and or body? but that would be harder I think.:roll:

There is a lot of :roll: going on in here.

My opinion is they have set the rules and if your rig doesn't fall within the rules then make it fall within the rules, otherwise build something else or just go to watch.

Ben,

Will selectable locker be allowed (think Venom), if so can they be servo actuated ?

Will there be any penalties assesed? weather they be automatic(servo) or manual (touch).

Thanks

I see nothing in the rules that says you cannot have selectable lockers.

I like the rules. If my rigs don't pass tech the day of then I'll watch and run my rigs any way lol. What's the date for this again?

" TUBERS " If you plan to run a tuber in EITHER class, here is what you need to know. It must have a full interior, 2 front seats SIDE BY SIDE, a dash, a steering wheel, a hood panel, a roof panel and a left and right side panel. If it is a jeep, it needs to resemble a jeep. The minimum size for the tubers is as follows:

Height 5 " , measured from bottom of skid pan to the roof top
Width 5 " , measured from the middle of the door bars, side to side
length 14" , this does NOT include bumpers or stingers, just the chassis

NOTE: this does not apply if you have a truggy or back halfed truck with a conventional frame and cab.

Just wondering the length doesn't apply to Truggys so is there a length requirement on them. Just wanna know before I start my 2.2 build.

Thanks

Hoping to make it this year, was reading through the rules, glad I did. I wanted to cut the tailgate off Mongo, and have my hi-lift and other accessories mounted right behind the spare, in view. As I read the rules, if I do this, my rig will not comply to the rules and will not be allowed to compete. Correct?

Attachments

• Mongo1.JPG
    Mongo1.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 277
if a "real" 1:1 truck exists how can it "not be scale" if you duplicate it?

to avoid someone building a "scale" rig that is obviously purpose built to run like a comp rig.

this is a scale event, and it is about having fun, and building what you like.

It is not fair to put a full hard body rig up against a comp style tuber, no matter how scale it looks

yeah but toobers are now allowed soooo..that pretty much means anything goes....and if a 1:1 exists..any copy of it is by all intent and reasoning a "scaler"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back