• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Official Chesapeake, VA beach, Suffolk Trail Run Thread

My Rubi hasn't been outta the house in awhile as May has been very busy. Hoping to order some new wheels to go with my PB RB before our OBX vacation in a month

Think im gonna head out Ipswich. Got some tools ( rakes, shovels..etc) and some scrap wood. Gonna do a little maintenance and modification to the course. Anyone who wants to come out and hang out, come on.
Took the GearHead's and Boggers off the Bronco. Gonna try out the Wildpeak M/T's

423e85a37ef5edfd9a8f41812a3d3eb9.jpg

Styrene will fix anything.

I used to live up in VA Beach. Used to run nitro out at Mount Trashmore all the time. Now I live in the middle of nowhere and kind of miss having people to R/C with.

Had a good run today at the Boneyard. Crashen1 thanks for coming out buddy. Always a pleasure. My son had fun as well.

af08e9783c53911ade5ae92aa4bdaf7b.jpg

Styrene will fix anything.

Does anyone still crawl here i live in va beach and would like to see if theres any clubs near here

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

There is a decent group here at the moment. Check Southeastern Virginia Rc Scalers on FB.
We usually run at Indian River park (Ipswich) on Saturday millitary highway, or at the crawler course at Debbies RC World.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back