• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Official 2012 BATTLE GROUNDS CHAMPIONSHIP

Thanks for all the info EeePee, much appreciated! I'll definitely check out all the vids. Maybe I can glean enough info from them I will be able to grab 2nd place behind you..............:lmao:I really do look forward to meeting you!

Cougars!!! FTW!! I think I still have a fresh set in a bag along with a few comp worn sets!!

Thanx for posting Cory always fun looking back a few years to see what was hot back then

Sure thing TJ Steve. Hope it helps. "thumbsup"

Right on Lee dog, I love the old videos, and really, that wasn't that long ago! I still have new super soft Cougars. "thumbsup"

Not sure yet honestly. Been a while since I drove, but if some tentative things fall into place I might be driving a sportsman.

CoughbrushlessoutrunnerBWDlosi :afro:

Here's some videos for those completely bored and/or curious about rocks and traction.

Battle Grounds Top 5 Finals - YouTube Classic :afro:
Man, that last truck looked really good and by the scores, the driver knew what he was doing!! :ror:

I still have new super soft Cougars. "thumbsup"
Me too. Still have a couple sets along with some super soft leopards.

Been a while since I drove
Sounds like an excuse to me! :flipoff:

Man, that last truck looked really good and by the scores, the driver knew what he was doing!! :ror:

Oh sure, after I showed you how to do it. :flipoff:

I think I did it in about half the time it took you and Pup. You guys did good all day. Good teamwork. That reminds me, did you fags finally get married? :flipoff: :lmao:

Good times Tim! "thumbsup"

Back