• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

North Idaho Crawlers

bsn

Quarry Creeper
Looking for crawlers around Coeur d'Alene. Have a honcho so more scale than comp. I am still working on my comp rig.

Howdy bsn,

There are a bunch of us in the area, but getting people together has not gone well. I have the beginnings of a club going, but need some help from interested folks. Check out the site and drop me a e-mail or something...

Scale crawling tomorrow night?

There are some trails a few blocks south of canfield middle school up against Canfield mountain. I will be over there tomorrow with my trucks around 5:30. Let me know if you want to come. I went tonight and a lot of good terrain to play on.

Looking for crawlers around Coeur d'Alene. Have a honcho so more scale than comp. I am still working on my comp rig.

Me and a bunch of guys get together every Sunday at the 3rd street park in Post Falls. You are more then welcome to join us. This Sunday the 17th I think that we are meetting at Q Emlin (the park that is just over the river on Spokane St.) I hope to see you there.

What time do you guys usually meet up? I live in Spokane and have been looking for people to crawl with.

Let's go North Idaho!!!

I still keep a beater crawler handy, but I haven't built any new models for some time. Still hoping for some help to get NIDRCRC back online. I am disabled, but I can do my share in my way. Need some younger folks to help us olds folks with special needs at times. Feel free to give me a call, or text... Eric at 208-215-6511

Last edited:
If you haven't found it all ready, Corbin Park is nice. Lots of rocks and trials. Q'Elum (sp) is nice also I have heard.

AAA back in town.

Are u guys still meeting up on sundays at third street? Been out of state working. Want to go crawlin now i'm back in town!

I am also looking for some rc friends...hard to find here in Sandpoint. I am just getting into crawling but also have a large track and will be building a crawling course this spring.

I have been to corbin every sunday for the last month and havnt seen anybody. Does anybody crawl when it cold?

I have never actually seen anyone else at corbin. I use to go a lot but my rigs are all broke. Waiting to buy parts after i finish my basement. Then i'll be getting them going and ready warm weather.

Hey guys when you go to Quemlin park where do you actually crawl ? I was there the other day and the signs say stay on the marked trail. Do they allow you to crawl off the main trail ? Also I see from June til Sept you have to pay $ 5 to park ??? Thanks Steve

Hey gang, I'm new to the forum and to crawling. Is there a local or semi local hobby shop with a decent selection of buggies and spare parts?

Hello and welcome to the area, depending on you are located the closest LHS that I know of to Coeir d'Alene is In Control Hobbies. Great people and great service. Hope that helps.

I would also be interested in a club as well. I just can never find anywhere good to play that looks realistic enough. (silly as that sounds when were dealing with foot and a half long cars lol)

0503120055.jpg

This is what I wheel

North Idaho Crawlers near Rathdrum... There is a great crawling area behind one of the high schools. Lots of rocks and hill climbs. If there is anyone interested I'll tell you where it is... There are a few of us who actually use the land, but it would be great if more used it!!!

Back