• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2008-9 Series - Event #2

Can anyone plz post up some turn by turn directions to the comp cuz google maps dosent work on my computer/phone... TIA

Newfolsommap.jpg

Thanks to Nor-Cal!! I made the trek from Winnemucca, NV and had a great time. I think the influx of new drivers I saw Sunday was a testiment to the direction you guy are going"thumbsup"
Hope to see many of you in December for the Nevada State Champs!!

Yeah it was an alright comp.

Who was the idiot that drove his Slash full speed sideways into the guard rail at lunch time?

Ok, so who won?

And, what did you guys think about the first outing for the 1.9's? Brandon, Dean, Badger, anyone, Bueller? Did Badger get to take the trophy home?

I'm waiting to get Brandon's official score for his 1.9 course 1 run, someone didn't write it down on the master sheet.

Nope, I didn't take 1st in the 1.9 class, Daniel did.

I thought the 1.9 class was a blast. I also think the courses were way to easy but very fun for the first round. Look for more difficult 1.9 courses in the future.

I thought the 1.9 class was so much fun. I didn't get to see the other competitors run due to my electrical issue and then having to judge but I like that you can do things terrain wise that you couldn't do with a 2.2.

What did you think Jake?

Last edited:
i think jake had fun with the 1.9 cuz he wouldn't let me drive it

I need to know how many gates the following competitors got through on course 2. On the score sheet you were given a 40 but timed out so depending on how many gates you made it through will determine your score.

Radical Ray
Big Boss
YnMech

Thanks.

So until I get the gates passed from my last post these scores won't be final, but it looks like it will only move those competitors into the mid 30's.

Here are the scores. Congrats to bcrofts for taking 1st place in the 2.2 class and being the only one to finish the brutal third course and also got the best score on the course 3 giving him a bonus point if he is in the series contention. Congrats to Daniel for taking 1st in the 1.9 class. "thumbsup"

The green cells indicate a DNS (Did Not Start)
The Red cells indicate not final scores
The red text scores indicate best course score

Attachments

• 08_comp2_2.2_scores1.jpg
    08_comp2_2.2_scores1.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 08_comp2_2.2_scores2.jpg
    08_comp2_2.2_scores2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 08_comp2_1.9_scores.jpg
    08_comp2_1.9_scores.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Thanks again to Nor-Cal for putting on a very fun comp! I was thinking I finished top 5 or so. I was floored when I saw that I won:shock:
Definately worth my 5+ hour trek from the silver state:)

Thanks again to Nor-Cal for putting on a very fun comp! I was thinking I finished top 5 or so. I was floored when I saw that I won:shock:
Definately worth my 5+ hour trek from the silver state:)

Congrats!!! Even a couple of falls won't rattle your cage. :lol:

thanks to all the judges. i had a great time at the comp plus this is my first win at nor-cal

Last edited:
Yes, great run for 2nd frdtrkguy, but Bcrofts was the only driver to complete the hell course, and he finished with a 28 ....

Back