• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2008-9 Series - Event #2

SlinkySam

RCC Addict
2008-9_Event2.jpg

For the most up to date information on this event and drivers competing, please check here:
Nor-Calrcrc Forum posting for Event #2

Location: Folsom Reservoir - Directions to Competition location site B
Folsom requires a $5.00 entrance fee to get into the park.

We are camping out this weekend at Beals Point site BP07, for more see this post

Tech In: 9:00 AM
Start Courses: 9:30 AM
Judges Lunch Break: 12:00 AM

Rules: USRCCA standard rules - The 1.9 rules are still new and have not been used in the Nor-Calrcrc series. All rules associated with this class can be found within standard USRCCA ruleset.

-Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's keep all the signups in one location on Nor-Calrcrc. Then we can have one complete listing.

Bryan - are you going to bring out the comp rig "thumbsup"

Jake - Are you going to have a 1.9 to compete with?

-Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam: Pulled a Losi out of the box on Saturday to give it a look ... Not sure if the schedule will allow time to mod it up to comp levels, but we'll see!

Both Erik and Tim's are set up SWEET! Will be interesting to see them all run. Will the 1.9's be running the same courses as the 2.2's?

Will the 1.9's be running the same courses as the 2.2's?

Sorry, missed your posting on this question. I am not sure at this point. Everything all depends on the quantity of people and if there will be enough volunteer judges. Preferably we will have separate courses for both classes. More work, but if people help out, it should go well.

-Sam

Dean, Brandon and I are camping at Beals Point site BP07 Saturday the 8th.

Depending on what the weather is like Dean and I will more then likely be driving the Mog up. The campsite is a tent camp site and will hold 8 people and two cars. There is over flow parking if needed.

If you want to get a campsite of your own near us pick site BP08. I choose the site BP07 because it seemed a little separated from the other sites, that way the kids (Dean and Brandon) can make more noise and not get us kicked out.

So who else is up to camping one night the weekend of Nov 8/9 for this event? In years past it has always been a complete blast.

Not sure why Badger's post seemed to stop this thread in it's tracks? Do you guys have something against Badger, Brandon and Dean sharing a tent? Or maybe it's the fact they only bring one sleeping bag? :shock:

Anyway .... The group from our area is looking forward to the event. The rain coming in this weekend will be washing the rocks for us all! Hope the weather turns back to the 80's by the 7th.

Anyone else bringing Slash's? Scaler's? Other fun stuff??

Not sure why Badger's post seemed to stop this thread in it's tracks?
This is just another typical Norcal thread that dies. Although if people are scared from all this camping talk, they should be.

Anyone else bringing Slash's? Scaler's? Other fun stuff??
Yep. Dean, Brandon and I are going to be tearing up the beaches on Saturday.

This is just another typical Norcal thread that dies. Although if people are scared from all this camping talk, they should be.

Oh great! As if the three-way camping trip didn't scare off enough people ... Now you three will be tearing up the beachs along Folsom? In speedos? Shame on you gentlemen! (I hope you guys got waxed!)

Attachments

• borat_mankini.jpg
    borat_mankini.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 327

Yeah we will be out there tearing everything up.

Might do some crawling too :ror:

Oh great! As if the three-way camping trip didn't scare off enough people ... Now you three will be tearing up the beachs along Folsom? In speedos? Shame on you gentlemen! (I hope you guys got waxed!)

Wow, with all these innuendo's, I'm beginning to wonder why your coming to this comp. It's surely not just to compete on real terrain is it?

I'm there for nothin' but the real stuff! Nature made rocks only! And some humbling courses set up by the Pros "thumbsup"

But, I'm on a one day off schedule, just there to have some good clean fun! If I was into the other shenanigans, I'd be pitching a tent next to you three ....

Back