• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2008/2009 season finals

That was really classless Mike, classless.:roll:

Attachments

• 23a.jpg
    23a.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 228
  • 23b.jpg
    23b.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 23c.jpg
    23c.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 170
  • 23g.jpg
    23g.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 23d.jpg
    23d.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 23f.jpg
    23f.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 169
its funny. 23 is one of my favorite #. it was my motocross racing #..but again.....:flipoff:

Well I think that turned out to be a good event with nice courses (event for Genentech), unfortunately trying to find unique terrain for 6 2.2 courses proved to be tough and was the main reason the event was so long. All in all, I am happy with the turnout and have to say a big thanks to Lance and Rob for showing up at 6:30 am (with a drive from Monterey!) to start on the course layout and helping me with the event all day long. Thanks again guys.

Thanks to all the judges, these events would not run without you guys! Also, just to note, abadk9420 (Curtis) came to the event even though he was not competing and judged the entire day, thanks again for your hard work man. If you guys are ever in his area and attend one of his events, make sure you step up to the plate and help judge when you can.

Thank you to our sponsors who donated the prizes and trophies, JPH Racing, CKRC, Proline, RPP Hobby and RCCrawler.com.

Thanks to the guys who drove so far to make the finals event, I know Steve and Ratterd had very long drives, it was nice having you guys attend the event.

My belly thanks Tim for his meat (Tri-tip), us ghetto Nor-Cal guys don't get fine cooking like that very often.

Congratulations to Daniel who took first place in both the 2.2 and 1.9 classes, and to Jrock for 2nd place in 2.2 and grabbing the last bid to the Nats. And to everyone else who placed in the top 5 in each class, congrats.

Here are the official results of the 2008/09 NorCalrcrc / NBRCC / CVRC Series Final.

attachment.php

I've read a few posts here and on RCC of guy thanking Dave & Jake for the trophies and nowhere do I see CVRC's name in help paying. I just say your welcome any ways.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I've read a few posts here and on RCC of guy thanking Dave & Jake for the trophies and nowhere do I see CVRC's name in help paying. I just say your welcome any ways.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Steve, you are a great guy and I like talking to you at the comps, but damn, why do you have to make every thing into such a big issue, you guys helped pay for the trophy's and they looked killer, thanks for the support"thumbsup"

Thanks to all the judges, these events would not run without you guys! Also, just to note, abadk9420 (Curtis) came to the event even though he was not competing and judged the entire day, thanks again for your hard work man. If you guys are ever in his area and attend one of his events, make sure you step up to the plate and help judge when you can.

Not a problem, would be glad to do it again "in about a year after all my aches pain and sun burn go away, LOL!!!!! judging on 3 courses kicked my a$$ "

Last edited:
Not a problem, would be glad to do it again "in about a year after all my aches pain and sun burn go away, LOL!!!!! judging on 3 courses kicked my a$$ "

Yeah Curtis you are the man!!! "thumbsup" Props to Jake too who really stuck in there all day judging 2.2! and you can't forget Lance and Rob!!! They're such a cute couple. :mrgreen:

badger, Thanks for putting the scores up and organizing a great series!

Big thanks to drumbeater from CVRC, Hellbentrodder from NBRCC and Badger from NorCalRCRC for pitching 1/3 each for the 2.2 Class trophies! ...and JPH Racing for donating the 1.9 trophies!

This was a great inaugural year of RC Crawling for me attending both Nor-Cal and NBRCC events. I met a lot of cool new friends this year. "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Yeah Curtis you are the man!!! "thumbsup" Props to Jake too who really stuck in there all day judging 2.2! and you can't forget Lance and Rob!!! They're such a cute couple. :mrgreen:

badger, Thanks for putting the scores up and organizing a great series!

Big thanks to drumbeater from CVRC, Hellbentrodder from NBRCC and Badger from NorCalRCRC for pitching 1/3 each for the 2.2 Class trophies! ...and JPH Racing for donating the 1.9 trophies!

This was a great inaugural year of RC Crawling for me attending both Nor-Cal and NBRCC events. I met a lot of cool new friends this year. "thumbsup"

x2, I had a great time this season."thumbsup" Can't wait for next season.

Well guys I'd like to thank ALL OF YOU for a great series! Special thanks to Badger, Lance, Dean, and anyone else involved in the running of the NOR-CAL series.....anyone who judged throughout the year and to all who donated to the cause! "thumbsup"

I had a great time and learned alot over the course of the series. Met a lot of great guys....(a couple jerks as well) and I'm sure I'll see you all at a comp in the future! :mrgreen:

Back