• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

No Brainer BEC

I know there are ways that I can do this, but being that I am looking at this as a "No Brainer" can you do anything to make it waterproof? Thanks.

I know there are ways that I can do this, but being that I am looking at this as a "No Brainer" can you do anything to make it waterproof? Thanks.

The way it is put together, all you need to do to seal out water is to put some silicone or something into both open ends of the heat shrink.

I have been leaving the waterproofing up to the customer with this product.
The reason why is because of the pot. If the customer decides to adjust the voltage, a hole must be made through the heat shrink with a screw driver to turn the pot. Then it would no longer be waterproof. Of course, the customer could seal that with silicone and all would be good.

Sure, I could do the initial waterproofing. Just ask when you order it and I will take care of it. Remember that if you make an adjustment afterwards, you have to seal it up again.

Damned man, you're fast....
All the way from Canada to the Netherlands in 5 days....
"thumbsup"
Thanks for the service!

Just got my no brainer bec from Al. I was worried at first if Im going to receive it before this weekend but as always, Al delivered!

e49c1d128e0317af13b290b5dee4c5bf.jpg

I was at a Modelbuildersfair last weekend. Giving demonstrations on crawling. Promoting the hobby. You will be pleased to hear that i talked to some people who had powerissues, i 've send them to your website :)

Hi Al

For turning up voltage..Does the pot get turned a full 360 per volt approx.?.Thanks again

Couldn't really say as it would be a guess. I've used a few different vendors for the pot and they are probably different.
Check the output voltage with a volt meter. Connect it to the red and black output wires.

Now is the perfect excuse to buy a volt meter if you don't have one already 8)

Back