• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Next Comp

when to comp

• Total voters
securedownload-30.jpg

Nice tires! I really like mine but I heard about this rule where only Shannon and Lance can run em. Is John hosting tomorrow?

Who's should have some boss claws in stock mid-week. Plan on picking some up to try out. I'd been up for a M-hill run today. :flipoff:

Is M hill impervious to snow ? or did you lucky bastards not get any snow again!!! Im ready to go either way

yeah ther was lots but maybe it will be nice this coming weekend"thumbsup" who the **** is down haha lol

Weather looks like it could go eather way on sunday. Anyways we should do somthing even if it is indoors.

yeah forgot to say found a new spot that you guys may like to for a comp you can st up at least 3 cources and would be pretty fun"thumbsup"

yeah cant wait to show you all some of those new spots there sick lol nice big crawls the kind we all like "thumbsup"at least shannon and lance will like em but im sure you all will anyhow there cool
:mrgreen:

you guys better watch out got a new rock show chassis! T1E shannon and two sets of wheels and tires wo wo watch out for this guys bodyless chassis you guys almost ready for some compin soon! cuz i am unless yall scared haha:twisted:

Back