• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Newbie new build help

Blasternick

Hello everyone. Don’t beat me up too bad. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 15 years. Looking to get back into it. I want to build an axial bomber kit and set it up for bashing/rock racer. I don’t know where to start in terms of steering servo, brushless motor/esc, pinion, and lipo choice. I have some knowledge of brushless compatibility from planes but none on surface equipment. I did a quick search to see if others had posted about this but couldn’t find anything. I’m sure I’m not the first one to ask these questions. Please feel free to send me any links. Thanks again and I look toward to any responses.

Back