• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

new to rc crawling

nckrawler

first off ive been full size wheeling for quite a few years solid axle chevy and a first gen yota
I bought an exceed mad torque so far its been a good crawler changed suspension around but nothing major yet

theres a clicking sound coming from the front when in forward movement
but its not all the time every once in a while ive ran it ab everyday or every other day for past couple of weeks

any ideas on wat this could be before i tear the front end apart and check it out ?

future plans: white dot rovers, stronger servo, narrowed chassis, lipo, 4 link etc.

my TLT axles were doing that, tore it apart and found a little piece of "junk" in the pinion assembly. Take a q-tip, clean out all the grease, check all the little corners for debris. Re grease and assemble. If it doesn't have bearings, install them.

hope it works out.

now needing cut n shut help!!
i want a taller tire for more ground clearance does any one make tires for a 2.8 wheel?

Back