• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New Tekin ROC HDs!!!

I'm sure Jato will be like oh this guy.. all he knows is Castle and Traxxas.. well kinda, but not entirely true. I think this new Tekin motor will be my first venture with using Tekin. Looks like it will fit the bill for a super smooth start up brushless replacement in the Trx4. Stay real low with the kV like the 1200 and use the 2 speed necessary for wheel speed.
Huh? :shock: I don't know which brands you prefer or which ones you use. :lmao:

I'm sure you will love the ROC HD though. I love my ROC.

I just ran the first few packs through my new roc412 HD 3100kv and I am very happy with it. Pulled the roc412 3100kv and replaced it with the Hd and it has a lot more torque and is just a smooth. This thing is a beast in my wraith on 3s lipo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just built a 1/10 Yeti and also purchased a Tekin RX4 and 412ROC HD 3100kv. Will the motor fit without any modifications?

I just ran the first few packs through my new roc412 HD 3100kv and I am very happy with it. Pulled the roc412 3100kv and replaced it with the Hd and it has a lot more torque and is just a smooth. This thing is a beast in my wraith on 3s lipo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What did u do to get the roc412 HD to fit in the wraith?

Back