• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New motors which to get

laxjj14

Quarry Creeper
Im looking to purchase new motors for my 2.2 bully I'm running duel sidewinders smashed and a dx3r and a wantamix if they ever get here. I also run a thunder power 3s 25c 1350 mah and I have 2 zippy compact 3s 35c 1000 mah. I've been looking at HH team pro and team brood but couldn't pick one from team brood. I'm looking for suggestions and some pro and cons for both or suggestions for other motors I should look into. I know HH and team brood have some of the more expensive motors but I feel they would be worth the money in the long run. Let me know what you think I should run. Thanks

If comping on 3S, I would do 35T motors.
Email each vendor (Holmes & Br00d) to see their recommendations.
A machine wound from either is nice, handwound is better.

I run a 2.2 Bully with dual (not duel.....look up the difference) FX-R's, 3S LiPO and 35T motors. It is also running a WantAmix for good results.
I also run an XR-10 with dual Sidewinder Micros, 3S LiPO with 35T motors.

A slightly cheaper alt is Tekin machine wounds if you're "running for fun", but if comping go up to at least Holmes or Br00d machine wounds."thumbsup""thumbsup"

i got a brood intensity machine wound 35t in a scx10. i dont comp, but iv put at least 5 miles on the motor so far,id guess about 12/13 hours total run time. im runnin 2s packs.

i know integy is a bad word, i had a 35t in my scx10 before the brood,i got it used.
it went up the 2 mile round trip walk up trail at st mountain 4 times,covered about 4 miles of trails at high falls, a couple hours runnin around indain springs.

i turned the comm on it once, and it was running strong when i pulled it for the brood. its a spare now
i just wanted to see what all the hype was about with brood motors

Last edited:
I've been running HH for over two years there great.
2012-team-detail-01.jpg

I've been running a 35T Saturn motor. $16 and it's been awesome with 3s and running 2.2s

So i went with a matched pair of team brood specters 35t a lil pricey but i want to see the difference from them and integy

Back