• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New Jersy New York trail Crawls

summermadness

We are looking for drivers to come out and trail crawl with us. We are a growing group and love to drive multi faceted trails. Sundays in July we will be heading out to a few new spots and some old favorites. We run anywhere from hillsboro nj to tuxedo ny. If you want to head out with us let me know.
We happen to run all axial trucks but run what you built.
Joe

Hey Chris, great to hear from you. We would love to have you hang with us. My number is 908-420-5391. I do know a ton of Chris's so let me know which one u r when u call.:) if you know anyone else let them know. We may do a meet and greet soon if you want to attend. Hopefully i can get it together probably in clark area.
Joe

im up in budd lake but know of a few good spots up here by me. i found a killer spot that with a bit of work could be a killer scale play ground. and i have hacklebarney and schoolies mtn state parks plus parts of the Colonial trail system by me

cool, we are looking for some new places for saturday morning. what do you recommend? we also short run at ramapo of 287
there a hidden full size mx track up by me on rt 206 that with a lil bit of work and a few guys would make a killer scale bashing spot its also fun for the go fast toys:twisted: but right now my honcho is out of commission with a blown idler gear:cry: there use to be a kickass spot over in rockaway but sandy f-ed that up last year

I have one if you want to use it. We r going out this sunday most likely to "Lemon squeeze" in Tuxedo ny. this is a three lipo run, three to be safe"thumbsup". We usually head up early and can meet up with everyone somewhere off 287. U r welcome to join us. we are trying to do a no hands run and there are some winch spots just an FYI. Bring a friend if you like.
Thanks, Joe

hey Charlie, we like to run 5000 mAh 2 cell lipo in hardcase. We ran this last time for 4hrs about with two 5000mAh Lipo's. and bring an extra for good measure. We are also switching to all traxxas plugs on batteries and deans on motors so if anyone needs a swap it can be fast and clean.
Joe

Jeep-power might be joining me as well.. he Is a long time rc guy on here...

What time is the meet up?

Last edited:
hey Chris we are heading out early sunday we can meet up at our ramapo spot just off 287 exit 52 0r 56. i can send the lat and long numbers if you like or more detail directions. let me know. text to 908-420-5391 thanks

We are heading out early sunday to meet up with everyone for a 9am meet. its cooler out early. text me if you like to join us. 908-420-5391 joe

GSRCRC has it's 1st comp of the 2013/2014 season this Sunday so we won't be at this GTG. Sorta sucks, we live in Ringwood not far from the rt287 @ exit 57(?).

Back