• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New Bright JK Body build

rovot

technically my first extensive working on an RC since I just started out a few months ago. The lexan body I bought with the SCX10 is showing signs of replacement and was never happy with the stick on details in the first place, luckily the New Bright JK bodies popped out this month at TRU's so I jumped on and bought one. Here's my build so far. A little more tweaking and a few more details and it's ready to trail. "thumbsup"

The Body
3bSGOoP.jpg

AuBT5W2.jpg

Cut Off Parts of the body I don't need

6fZQOmy.jpg

XToHDsS.jpg

Primed and Prepped for painting:

Xj7HhSo.jpg

tHxEmPL.jpg

The Electronics set-up and Mock Up

AOzf3d7.jpg

1EC7Fn7.jpg

C0P61O1.jpg

4r6t6gN.jpg

6uuzIbC.jpg

Here's where I am now

Ol4X0z4.jpg

fsRSVjK.jpg

vw3vesm.jpg

bVmBa7A.jpg

jYFvfvA.jpg

Needs light and the DS Pro snorkel I've been eyeing for the rig, a few more small details here and there and I'm good.

"thumbsup" Thanks!

Last edited:
Change sliders, get beadlocks, and you got a sweet ass looking truck! I like the colors. Dakar yellow/black combo looks damn good

Thanks a lot guys. :D

@MIKO...yeah, I need those upgrades and probably some metal bumpers too.

cheers!

Back