• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

new bright jeep find+questions

jh1985

Pebble Pounder
I just found one of these 1/10 jeep bodies with about 13in wheelbase. perfect shape except mirrors are broke of course. exsactly same as the picture below my camera is dead at the moment.
My question.
1. Are they easy to find
2. Whats it worth if i were to sell or trade it.
3. If i were to use it would it make my truck tippy from a high center of gravity.

I just sold my scx so i dont have anything to use it on. the wheel base is almost the length of my exo. Im considering selling it if its worth enough or trade for a non crawler roller of some sort or exo parts slash 4x4 parts. or maybe ill sit on it. depends what you guys have to say.

I just noticed the top comes off.
1628opj.jpg

Last edited:
THOSES are going around 175$ and up there in high demand use the search button if you cant find anything on them were ALL DOOMED

Thanks I hadnt seen any for sale. But about high center of gravity? Any idea there.

Just purchased one at Walmart cyber Monday and free shipping. 59.00 with tax..

People paying these ridiculous prices for these body's make me laugh. I find em new quite often for around 65+ complete....... And in thrift stores for $10. If you can get 100-245 more power to ya.

Not too bad on the being top heavy. Just heavy in general but ya just slam the. Ody down lower and stuff transmission through floor. Scaleready has good pics of the one he built and sold to letsgojeep. Was a pretty awesome rig.

I've found 3 Silverados, all different sizes but all fit my my maxstone and RS10. the largest will likely be scale on the Wraith I'm getting on Saturday. I also found a nice Range Rover and new FJ40. I paid under 10.00 for each at Value Village.

The paint isn't perfect but its god enough and it doesn't bother me when I add my own rock rash.

I can't believe anyone pays over 100.00 for a newbright body.

Back