• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My Sawback

Those tires look awesome on there. Exactly how I was hoping they would. I want to get some for my Sawback bodies SCX. Looks killer. "thumbsup"

savagesy.jpg

Went out the other day.....

Got a new body also. It's a body that came from this site. Bought it off a buddy locally that bought the roller that was forsale.

agumujaj.jpg

5e3uga4a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

It was already painted when I got it. I bought it from a buddy locally that bought it from someone here on the forum

Did you get tired of saying "It's not pink":lmao:

I got a thing for the Sawback. Going to get one built eventually.

Not cool about the axles wearing out...unless the thing is a shelf queen durable axles are pretty mandatory.

Like where you are going with this. The tire wheel combo looks good as does your metal work.

Not cool about the axles wearing out...unless the thing is a shelf queen durable axles are pretty mandatory.

Like where you are going with this. The tire wheel combo looks good as does your metal work.

Honestly... yes I did. Main reason I got a different body. In person it looks tan... in pictures it looking pinkish. Thanks for the kind words on the metal work. My sliders, cage, bumpers do show signs of being used.. lol. My sawback is no shelf queen. It's my main rig. I use it more then my wraith.

I think I'll paint mine pink when I build it. :flipoff: em if they can't take a joke.

Keep up the good work man."thumbsup"

I have beat the crap out of mine. nearing 75 total hours on it. Diffs still look and feel brand new. You're only going to strip the diffs if you try and use it as a basher instead of a scale crawler.

Ok folks. Got me a new Sawback.. Sold the other one that I started this thread with... here's new pics.
80f22e13e2ab4985184d373d28b2219f.jpg

Took them wheels/tires off and put on some pitbull tire I had laying around.

45b5022a2f3a58a74807836deaf0c08f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hey, that's alright because I bought the cage, sliders, bumpers, and axles from Goldwings old sawback. I normally like to build my own stuff but his aluminum work is so awesome that I had to have it.

Little update..
Finally got a co-pilot... Hunter Ann.
Also.. has you can see.. I've got some tracks installed. I believe they are older Traxxas tracks. I'm trying to find some good replacement tracks with no luck.. search continues. I'll have more pictures of my rig out and about.. hopefully soon.
85d982d85e765969c66297bca1b6191a.jpg
d80c7e72f50f301a5ebafea6689ba355.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Back