• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My HPI Venture is on it's way...

I'm wondering if this rig will see sun light. I canceled my pre order also.

149 r/c worx/scalerfab/team brood.

I have my doubts, but I've had communications with HPI and they still claim it's coming. At this point I've basically forgotten about the money and it's pretty much just a wait and see game...

I totally understand why more and more people are giving up, it's a pretty weak way for HPI to introduce a product and it doesn't bode well for after sale support. But the more people that give up, the closer I come to receiving the first unit shipped from RPP (I think I'm in the top 5 on the order roster now).

It's actually become a joke around my house, the imaginary scaler that may or may not exist; it's basically like the Loch Ness monster...

I don't doubt that it's happening but Tower pushed it back again to LATE October, so...

Maybe they'll announce that the truck is on the way, available by early spring...:mrgreen:

So the riveting news is that you can have your Venture in 4 weeks. Another month?! :lmao:

HPI has become the king of **** ups.

Too little too late IMO. If this was released when it was announced it would have been ground breaking and it didn't have much competition. Now it's entering into a crowded field. I doubt it will get much love and even less aftermarket support.

At least HPI showed proof that they exist, even though that trailer's plates suggest that they are all still sitting in whatever country manufactured them.

Yeah I would think so.
They have been sold out of the pre orders for a month and a half.
Back in the 80's I remember most of my classmates, including myself, getting Tamiya kits for Christmas. That was the toy to have that year. The unfortunate kids got RadioShack Golden Arrows. Redcat is the modern day Golden Arrow. :lmao:

The venture is on "the move".:mrgreen:

30431399tr.jpg

30431400ew.jpg

Last edited:
At least HPI showed proof that they exist, even though that trailer's plates suggest that they are all still sitting in whatever country manufactured them.

X2, that looks like Hong Kong license plate, appears they have been loaded on the lorry, to go to the dock, to get loaded on the slow boat from China, to get unloaded in port of LA (and other countries) to then go on lorries to get distributed in USA, etc., therefore they are 6-8 weeks out at best from date of photo, gotta clear customs too. ;-)

Back