• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My Custom build, or what used to be my Losi Night Crawler...

jammer55826

Let me start by saying that I am no machinist. I made all of the custom parts from 1/8 6061 aluminum sheeting using an angle grinder. This resulted in a few of the frame tolerances being less than perfect, but I was ok with that. The store bought parts were made to fit through modification. I wasn't really trying to achieve a scale look, just a more eye pleasing look. I was never a fan of the original body for this vehicle. It will never be a comp rig, but it will suit my needs just fine. The biggest mistake that I made was not leaving enough room in the frame for the battery. Since I am using a hard body, I was able to fit the battery in the back seat of the body.

IMG_2289.JPG

IMG_2290.JPG

IMG_2291.JPG

IMG_2292.JPG

IMG_2293.JPG

IMG_2294.JPG

IMG_2295.JPG

Last edited:
Back