• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mounting Futaba round horn servo

ScorpionRaY

Sorry if my question sounds silly.

I am planning to get Futaba BLS177SV. But from the picture it uses a round horn. Just wanted to know how I can mount this servo to wraith? Can I attach the link to the round horn directly, or any special thing required?

Btw, anyone has experience with this servo (or the similar BLS172sv)? How does it compare with Hitec 9380TH?
A picture of the servo for reference...
futm0141.jpg

Any input is great appreciated!:oops:

Last edited:
I think the best answer to many of your recent questions and surely future questions to come would best be answered by you finding a friend locally also into RC's.

No offense meant, but there is a lot of little common sense hands-on things that will arise if you don't have a lot of RC experience under your belt that hanging around with another person into RC's will allow you to learn a lot of basic answers without even asking.

I think you will also find that a lot of your questions answers will play back to your personal preference and could have many different answers from different people for the same question... and all be correct.

A good example is you asking how "X" servo compares to "Y" servo, but... You don't give any other particulars as to what you plan to mount it with, (how it will be mounted) in whatever its going in, what you plan to be doing with it, the terrain you will be mostly using it on, driver?, crawler, basher? Etc...

To correctly answer many questions, they will require detailed questions, or hands on real life experience.

Other then that, a lot of search function reading will retrieve you endless answers.

Back