• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

More TRX-4 Bodies and Parts

How about blue....
Looks like a toy to be honest
daa08c7936c010a0bcdf1a51f2ccfe03.jpg
e3640b169d48e46e392dbf1e90435148.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

The 1:1 looks a lot like a toy, with those goofy big Hotwheels wheels Mercedes will sell ya.

It looks a little more serious with some off road wheels and tires.

18076be776bbd0dfba7ff734a94c2d9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Man I want to try those tracks! Anyone know when they’ll be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
How about blue....
Looks like a toy to be honest

Like rjk said, the 1:1 also looks like a toy. It looks better in blue.

Man I want to try those tracks! Anyone know when they’ll be released?

Nope. Nor do we know the price. There was a video on Facebook and the tracks look awesome - very pliable. I'm interested, but I'm guessing they are going to be somewhere around $300.

I could see adding those side pipes to a Bronco.

Good point. The redneck with a paycheck white trash with cash driver of my Bronco would definitely add these to his. :lmao:

The 1:1 looks a lot like a toy, with those goofy big Hotwheels wheels Mercedes will sell ya.

This really needs a proper Mercedes color to have a chance at looking good. I'll reserve full judgement until I see a silver one with black fenders.

UI1PrCUl.jpg

Also, why doesn't this have bolt on plastic fenders? They get badly shoehorned on so many bodies and this is one of the few trucks that could use them.

This really needs a proper Mercedes color to have a chance at looking good. I'll reserve full judgement until I see a silver one with black fenders.

UI1PrCUl.jpg

Also, why doesn't this have bolt on plastic fenders? They get badly shoehorned on so many bodies and this is one of the few trucks that could use them.

One of the rare few with portals!

G-Wagon body does absolutely nada for me. Never cared for them in 1:1, and the RC body just looks "cartoonish" to me. It may play well with the Euro crowd though.

I guess I’m in the minority saying that I like the G wagon. As mentioned earlier, black or silver would be the right colors for it.
Also would like to see someone make an interior kit for it. And of course the seats would have to be leather! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They do look good durok. My only concern would be making an already top heavy rig even top heavier. But, it would look sick all scaled out! My mind is going to painting and weathering it up just right!

They do look good durok. My only concern would be making an already top heavy rig even top heavier. But, it would look sick all scaled out! My mind is going to painting and weathering it up just right!

would be a good excuse to put more weight to the axles :) like steel c-hubs and knuckles there's still some room and maybe a brushless system as well ..... 8) i love the look of the old lady :mrgreen: if the price (and shipping) is right ...

would be a good excuse to put more weight to the axles :) like steel c-hubs and knuckles there's still some room and maybe a brushless system as well ..... 8) i love the look of the old lady :mrgreen: if the price (and shipping) is right ...

So true here. More weight more scale. "thumbsup"Especially on hil climb. Video no need in slow motion anymore :mrgreen:

Back