• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mojave Body and RC4WD Rear Cage on my 10.2

saddlesore

Quarry Creeper
Calling on all body mounting experts. I just got the RC4WD rear metal cage and Mojave body to convert my 10.2 to a truggy. Can anyone give me advice on how to mount the front cab of the Mojave body? Pics and descriptions would be awesome!

This is how it sits today mocked up.

Thanks in advance!

Do you have a welder? Possibly a friend that welds? You could weld a bracket that kind of hooks over the rear of the cab then just body posts for the front like I did in the pic. Or you could weld posts to the rear cage that are short but long enough to stick into the rear of the cab about an inch through holes in the cab. That would make it look like the cage goes inside your cab but will also hold it in place.

If you look at my cage, that top bar actually hoops over the cab. That's the only thing holding it down in the rear. The cab it's cradled into my rock sliders.
b04d59c3ee28dd831ebecbc9720c0c4d.jpg

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I used an old servo mount and measured to the hight i wanted and used industrial strength velcro . Holds strong enough to wheel and no body clips
1af42cf03ec29cde47d63ff0aabae0d7.jpg
fbfa6aed8132d6d0c7dd9312e49686ef.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back