• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Maple Run (My Home Course)

Here is one place we can crawl and I think we will be safe from the cops.. I have made some changes and built a few bridges. More to come.."thumbsup"

So when do you guys wanna get out here and crawl. Course and rock has been changed and moved. I have built a few bridges and plan on more.

Let have a comp!

Started to work on this a little more while the weather was ok. Now there can be a few smaller trail to run threw.

IMG_4287_zpsc8027eff.jpg

Need to clean of more leafs but no worries. I also went to to a local spot and found four old dead small trees. Or what I will make look trees. I will kind dig them back into the ground inside the trails.

IMG_4286_zpsf3a55ee1.jpg

Then I started to work on a bridge. It is large enough for 1.9 and 2.2 and can be driven under.

IMG_4284_zpsa09b2f6c.jpg

IMG_4285_zpsb3215d27.jpg

Found another cool bush to add. This one says smaller. Gonna try to keep it maybe twice this size.

IMG_4456_zpsfnqz7dci.jpg

I also started to add some dirt. Since I have no comp rig I can make this a full time scale courses. My kids can also my with there action figure better.

IMG_4454_zpsklpwtq4m.jpg

IMG_4457_zpszav2e5vv.jpg

Looks like I got some weeding to do. :x ugg​

Well I was cutting the grass drinking some two headed think we need to have a comp.

Who's in

Burger beer and some dogs.

im thinking class two three and maybe class one if we have enough.

Guys lets have some fun..."thumbsup"

NIRC is not dead..:twisted:

Back