• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Maple Run (My Home Course)

My wife would put my belongings in garbge bags and put them in the driveway if I did that in our back yard if you have a wife she's a saint. :ror:"thumbsup"

Hilarious :lol:

Your backyard course is looking very nice Brian, I'm jealous.

Got some more rock

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ill come over then when you drive ill take pics and when i drive you can :p sounds fair huh?
seriously though nice looking pile! "thumbsup"

he said his wife would throw it all out, so i said get bigger rocks, ones she cant move bwahahahahaha "thumbsup"

for those of you that would have problems with their wifes making a rock crawleer course in their backyards, what you need to do is on the side facing the house, make a nice waterfall with a small pond maybe? some nice flowers around it etc, you get the idea, and on the back of it is where the big rocks and the course would be, so it serves as a double purpose. that's what i would like to do but my backyard its too tiny.

added some new rock's
IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

and some log's
IMG_0581.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back