• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Low profile roof rack

Scraig0128

Hi guys. Seeing if anyone can help me out. I’m looking for a really light weight roof crack for a ute. I have one on but it’s way too heavy, I love the way it looks though for trailing.

Anyway whenever I take it off for that lcg rock crawling, there are these massive holes. So liking to see if anyone knows of a really light roof rack for a ute.

Thanks

The only ones I see regularly are for competition scale points and not realistic at all.

https://iercscaler.com/ols/products/the-rack
While that rack might not be "realistic", it could be used as the 'base' to create a realistic rack.

Instead of holding it in place using screws from the top, and nuts from the bottom...could take chassis spacers, cut them to much shorter lengths, and attach using screws from the bottom. Then, using thinner aluminum rod, create the top of the rack, and solder it to the 'posts'.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Saw this on one of three FB groups I'm on. Apparently dollar store spatulas may be the ticket.
dda7dc9a6262adc3f932c9f2ed64ef4d.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Back