• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

Losi XXX-4?

Man of 5lay

Pebble Pounder
I have a chance to get one of these cars in a trade. I was wondering if they are any good. It isnt the G+ version, but i plan on racing it. Any input would help! Thanks
5lay

I've had a xxx4 g+ for several years.

As a pure racer, it'll work just fine. Especially on a smooth track. It's basically an on road car with wider a arms and longer shocks.

Stock up on front spindles, hubs, and both shock towers. You'll need them. Keep the slipper tight, it tends to work loose.

And anything more than a 6.5 motor is silly. I know guys that run 4.5's in wheelers, and they rarely go WOT on small to medium sized tracks.

So I just traded a hpi nitro mt2 for a xxx-4 g+ buggy and a creeper kit. The buggy was brushed so I need a brushless system for it and new tires as the tires are worn badly. Great deal though!

Back