• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Looking for some People

Luerkh

Hey guys I tried to hit a post of another like this but figured I would try making a new main thread. I have every scale crawler from 1/24th to 1/8th and I am looking for some people to crawl with anywhere from mobile to Hattiesburg... also into drift and sc trucks if you do that stuff. heres a pic of some of my stuff for fun hit me back! "thumbsup"

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 266
Hey Luerkh, I'll be moving to Gulfport/biloxi in about a week, and shortly after that I'll be getting myself an scx-10. I'll get with you once I'm set up and ready to go.

Im in woolmarket. I work in Diberville. I have a SCX10. Im trying to find people around here to run with.

i live in biloxi and work in d'iberville. my truck is a venom creeper. it needs to get out of my closet. i think it is getting lonely.

I have work sat an with sun being Father's Day I will be busy. We could do a night crawl under ocean springs bridge. It's lit. Maybe sometime during the week? If not. Next weekend I'm game to go wherever.

Well i know its been a minute since ive been on here but... im busy working on some new RC stuff here in the gulf coast area... anyway if you all want to crawl im pretty much down for any time or place just hit me with a pm and ill send you my number so we can go find a spot

Howdy we met yesterday at OS TheYard. I will catch up with you when my crawler gets here. Billy G:mrgreen:

Hey, we run in Ocean Springs! We run both crawling and drift cars now. Crawlers have been up for some time but we just taped out a drift course and will be detailing it in months to come. I'm in Hattiesburg and a buddy of mine Derek08 on here is in Hurley.

Back