• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Looking Axial yeti trophy

spinnus

Hi everyone, I'm from France and I'm looking for the axial yeti trophy truck kit, if anyone have for sale please contact me

Are you sure you're set on a Yeti Trophy truck? I mean they're great fun but parts availability and the kits themselves are pretty dried up at this point.
If you're open to it you might consider a Traxxas UDR or Losi Baja Rey which are both still available and have aftermarket support. Both have IFS up front and a trailing arm and solid axle rear. Thats the same suspension setup as the Yeti TT, personally I think thats what makes it so fun to drive.

There is one Yeti TT listed on Ebay at the moment: Axial Yeti Score Trophy Truck 1/10 | eBay

I'm a little late to the party here, and I'll second the idea of maybe looking at a Baja Rey or similar.

I have a Yeti TT and recently decided to start running it again, because it really is a fun truck. This meant replacing sone bent and broken parts, and there are quite a few parts that are just not available anymore. Most of the original Axial plastic frame and body parts are no longer available. there are some aftermarket parts from Wraiths, Yetis, and Bombers that cross over, but even those are becoming scarce. Even some of the simple hardware like the screws/shafts that hold the front lower suspension arm to the chassis are pretty much unavailable, and those are really easy to bend.

I'm going finish getting my TT back into running order, but I'll probably only bring it out on special occasions because so many parts are no longer replaceable.

Back