• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Lookin for some people to crawl with Asheville nc

Anybody hittin the trails anywhere? Any groups or get togethers?

Unfortunately most of the AVL groups seem to have disappeared or dissipated when the trails N of AVL shut down (unless I'm missing it). Most of the crawling I see is a ways out: Buddha's RC Ranch, Rock n Roel's, and similar types of areas ~2 hours away. I know Backer Patch was trying to organize some stuff before they went to racing, but not much happened. Even Knobby Creek seems to have slowed down or disappeared.

I think this is the lack of a dedicated LHS that is organizing groups and events. There are enough people here into it to support events and such, but there isn't anywhere dedicated to it, until there is things like comps and such won't really happen. I wanted to try and organize/build some stuff along with some MT racing, but I just don't have the time.

I'd be up for some trailing though. I've got a VS4-10 Phoenix coming in this week I'll be anxious to get out on the trails once I finish building it :)

I've got some trails in the woods behind,over a 1/4 mile of scale trail riding,in Chesnee ,SC. We have trail rides here. Dark Hollow rc trails on fb. Bighead rc on YouTube has made a couple of videos down here. I'll post up next time we have a gtg,should be soon,I hope. Been super busy at work and haven't had time to open em up recently
0d443cea434228dce4bbf415342b6388.jpg

Sent from my moto e using Tapatalk

Would there be any interest in setting up a Asheville/WNC RC Crawler discord to help with getting people together and organizing?

Me and a friend are just getting into crawling and would like to get involved with the local community.

Last edited:
Back