• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

LJD RC's IFS2 Dakota

VoltSCX

Here's my 10.2 that I have frankensteined an Element IFS2 front end onto. It's currently running the stock Blazer body but I plan to put a Proline Dakota body onto it (paired with magnetic body mounts so I don't have to drill holes). I also plan to set up a 2 speed for it as well since it has the right transmission for it. So far I've installed:

- Integy 110mm front shocks
- Integy shock towers
- Integy rear axle
- Integy transmission housing
- SCX10 III stock electronics
- TRX4 rear shocks
- (can't remember the brand, somethin off Amazon) Rear mount battery tray
- BFG KO2 1.9s
- Stock 10.3 1.9 KMC beadlocks
- Integy transmission skid

VxlPJwj.jpeg

3lAkHs3.jpeg

Very cool. How much did you have to modify to get this kit on an SCX10 II?
Not much, actually. The shock tower bolt holes lined up almost perfectly with the bolt holes on the mount, though I did have to cut the mount a bit to get it to fit within the frame rails, as the Enduro has straight front frame rails while the 10.2's are curved.

It was a good day, I also had fun! Yes the Blazer was better about keeping the front end down than the last time. Test and tune and then test and tune lol

Back