• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

List of uk crawlers.

bert here from crawley west sussex with ax10 scorpion.i use asiatees to get parts.cos i wont pay 3 times the price in uk!"thumbsup"

bert here from crawley west sussex with ax10 scorpion.i use asiatees to get parts.cos i wont pay 3 times the price in uk!"thumbsup"

Where's your stomping grounds? I'm rom Dorking - almost finished my Wraith so noy been out yet, looking fir the best places.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Where's your stomping grounds? I'm rom Dorking - almost finished my Wraith so noy been out yet, looking fir the best places.

well only had mine a week mate so ive only been outside in car park etc.i reckon boxhill would be good.go there on the motorbikes quite often."thumbsup"

well only had mine a week mate so ive only been outside in car park etc.i reckon boxhill would be good.go there on the motorbikes quite often."thumbsup"

Nice! Well your one week ahead of me, I'm still waiting on a final part. I often go to the cafe at the bottom of Box hill on my bike GPZ900r. But im guessing you go off roading?

Nice! Well your one week ahead of me, I'm still waiting on a final part. I often go to the cafe at the bottom of Box hill on my bike GPZ900r. But im guessing you go off roading?

Well both really,i have a 29 year old xl600r and a harley 06 softail.
but i do go walking dogs there occasionally.that would be some hillclimb with the rc's right?l

im guessing the gpz900r isnt that young either right?"thumbsup"

mind you the weather has been shite and i havent used any of my bikes for ages.need a canoe to get about right now.:lmao:

the bikes>>>>
n732752477_1549166_890513.jpg
103_1239.jpg

Well both really,i have a 29 year old xl600r and a harley 06 softail.
but i do go walking dogs there occasionally.that would be some hillclimb with the rc's right?l

im guessing the gpz900r isnt that young either right?"thumbsup"

mind you the weather has been shite and i havent used any of my bikes for ages.need a canoe to get about right now.:lmao:

the bikes>>>>
n732752477_1549166_890513.jpg
103_1239.jpg

Nice! Particularly like the 600r, never done any off roading but always fancied it. The GPZ900r is an 80's superstar (in my un-bias opinion of course :mrgreen:). I here what you say about the weather, unfortunately my bike hasn't been out since before Christmas :cry: soon!!!

Tried to post a pic of her but I don't have it on a URL anywhere, never mind may see you Rykas café one day when the weather improves

aruqupag.jpg

Got it

Last edited:
hi ,im markee from portsmouth uk,lots of crawlers get sold all over uk,must be some newbys just starting out,might be dew to lack of tracks,happy crawling .as my moded mav scout rear diff gone again ,no one has any in stock dam.:cry:

Hi Folks!

I'm David and live in Milton Keynes.

I only have the one rig (Wraith) as I'm still very new to this but love every second...

I do have some friends at work that also trail and we was out today for 2 hours at Aspley Wood in Bedfordshire, we also have a rock course at work! "thumbsup"

I was saying today that it would be great to get out on an all dayer or maybe a weekend event...

Hello, Steve here from Hetton le Hole near Durham in the North East.

Currently trying to resist the urge to scratch build a track day mid engine missile by diverting my thoughts to a nice scale 6x6 truck.

Cant decide whether to go with a MAN cab or a TATA one. Its not going to be very accurate just fancy a big toy to do a bit crawling with.

So far got a wheely king and enough bits to build 3 axles. All the axle bits are lying on my pc desk and she hasnt even noticed yet....

Off to B&Q this afternoon to get some U section ali for the chassis:ror:

Last RC car I had was a Mardave stock car, think you can tell I'm not in my first flush of youth:ror::ror:

Steve

Hello from Somerset UK. I have a kit Wraith and a modified Honcho to relieve me of my hard earned cash. I like trails and rock crawling, mostly around Burrington Coombe and Rowberrow Warren with the occasional excursion out to the Quantocks. Anyone else out there ?

RRCi UK Scale Nationals 2014 - Bracken Rocks, Holloway, near Matlock DE4 5AS

Friday, 17th October 2014 at 4pm - 4pm Sunday, 19th October
The RRCi UK Scale National’s 2014: Now With Added Yeti!

The wait is finally over....

Plan is to run 2 x 100 gate courses run on time. We will also run 2 x 10-20 gate courses run as we have done with time and points. Each point will equate to 5 seconds so a -1 score would get you 5 seconds knocked of your total time and a +1 would get 5 seconds added.
We will run 1x100 gate and 1x10-20 gate course each day
The 100 gate courses will start and stop at the hut and people/ groups will leave 1 min apart

Classes will be 1,2,3,Wraith, Ultra 1.9 and Ultra 2.2, Ultra classes are for twin hammer and Yeti style rigs

There will be a night trail which will give you bonus points

Hi all,

Please respond with ANY info!!!

If you're into R/C and like me can't find any tracks etc then I may have an option....
After moving here (PE12), I found little in the way of R/C fun, one small but fun local indoor 1/10th club, for either 1/12th, 1/10th on-track or Short Course. Tried the SC but with 8-10 people..........

So I love to tinker with cars, mainly off road 1/10th electric, never got on with Nitro.
Started to build a TF2........

Long story short, I built a track in my garden for buggies. I know sad ;-)
However I've been looking for scale fun and same again, can't find much.
I'm thinking of building some kind of scale fun, mud, rubble, gravel, etc.

Need to know how many people would be interested in coming for some fun.
i.e. is it worth my time effort etc. If I go ahead with it, help to start would be nice, but once built I can say it will stay there, i.e NOT be flattened etc, as it's my garden.

PLEASE, PLEASE leave comments good or bad!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi all,

Please respond with ANY info!!!

If you're into R/C and like me can't find any tracks etc then I may have an option....
After moving here (PE12), I found little in the way of R/C fun, one small but fun local indoor 1/10th club, for either 1/12th, 1/10th on-track or Short Course. Tried the SC but with 8-10 people..........

So I love to tinker with cars, mainly off road 1/10th electric, never got on with Nitro.
Started to build a TF2........

Long story short, I built a track in my garden for buggies. I know sad ;-)
However I've been looking for scale fun and same again, can't find much.
I'm thinking of building some kind of scale fun, mud, rubble, gravel, etc.

Need to know how many people would be interested in coming for some fun.
i.e. is it worth my time effort etc. If I go ahead with it, help to start would be nice, but once built I can say it will stay there, i.e NOT be flattened etc, as it's my garden.

PLEASE, PLEASE leave comments good or bad!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Well finally got my TF2 running, popped both plastic shafts, been trying to find some nice metal ones, long story.......
So now time to get building, digging, etc.
If I remember I'll put some pics up, might get some more interest..........

Im near Felixstowe, which is Suffolk, East Anglia.

Dont know of anyone near me[emoji20]

Mainly trail run in Renlesham forrest.

Back