• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Link Drill Bushing

Gotcha...yeah, definitely don't need hundreds of them. Could I not just buy 3 of yours and drill out the center holes to the appropriate diameter I need? When you say chase the hole with a tap drill, what is a tap drill?

Chris

Yes, you can drill them larger.
A tap drill is just the required drill size to use before tapping, ex. .089" drill for 4-40.

Payment sent for two link drill bushings."thumbsup" 5/16 and a 3/8. Thanks!!

I'm looking for a bushing that will work on wraith tube work and have a guide hole for 1/8 drill bit. Do you have anything that might work? Thanks

I'm looking for a bushing that will work on wraith tube work and have a guide hole for 1/8 drill bit. Do you have anything that might work? Thanks

The guide hole in these guides are for a #39 drill, (.0995).
Use the guide with a #39 drill then remove the guide and chase the hole with a larger drill of choice. The larger drill will follow the existing hole very well.
I do not know what the stock Wraith tube size is.

Yes, they are still available.

International orders update.
The USPS has increased the price more than double.
I was adding $1 for Int shipping even though it was costing me $3 for a long time now.
The new added fee is $6 to International orders.
I am sorry for the increase but if the USPS corrects this to something realistic I will change the cost accordingly.

Back