• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Link Drill Bushing

Thanks guys.
For black delrin.
McMaster-Carr online.
Catalog page number 3494
Part number 8497K153
Online they show sold in 48" lengths but if you call, they'll sell by the foot.
$.70 a foot.

I couldn't figure out how to hyperlink the url but the above info will take you there.

Thanks guys, I like making stuff that helps people work on their own stuff..
Richard, Big D has a beta tester, tell him to get to work, :lol:.

And you could use it for 1/4" material too by just wrapping a bit of masking tape around the material to fit this bushing.

Good idea "thumbsup"

Oh yea, I'm still around "thumbsup"

Aluminum foil or maybe some alum tubing from the LHS could be a spacer for small link sizes.

So where do you get your 5/16 delrin, I looked on tap plastics but they have 1/4 and then .375 so its to big for your bushing

never mind I just found it lol I overlooked that post

How about making some for 3/8" and 1/2"?

I need to run around 200 pcs to make it practical. When I run a larger diameter I also need to run a longer bushing, the length of the link holding diameter is very important to ensure the straightest hole.
At this point I don't see a high demand for a bushing that big and I don't want to sit on 50lbs of stainless for two years.

All PMs have been replied to unless the PM says payment sent.
For payment sents, your bushings will be in the mail tomorrow morning.
Thanks

Back