• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Land Rover Defender D110 is a heavyweight Scale champ

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
Nothing looks better than a vintage Landy exploring the woods. I love fall, it’s hands down my favourite time of year and it makes this hobby extra fun. All the colours look amazing and it’s not terribly hot so I don’t sweat my ass off running around after toy cars. Unfortunately at the end of this run I broke the rear axle when I hit a rock so we won’t see the Landy for a while until I can get it fixed. Lots however more to come so stay tuned. I hope to see you back here again soon! Cheers

https://youtu.be/hCahhW-qWH0?si=NI3B6zOeXBdege27

Good looking truck - shame about the rear axle.

Thanks! I think I can repair the rear axle, unfortunately they are XtraSpeed units which seem to be made out of cheesy cast aluminum but the piece that broke I think I can get a friend who’s a machinist to make for me out of solid aluminum.

Back