• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

*** Krazed Builds KR4 Rear MOA Axle ***

I cant ..... my biggest fear doing that stuff is something gos wrong with the machine, material takes to long to arrive or just some freak thing holds them up. Im sitting here with peoples money and expectations that I cant deliver on. Ive seen to many vendors burn good people that way.

Aint nothin wrong with that answer. "thumbsup"

Material came yesterday and just fired the machine back up to start more .... "thumbsup"

We still looking good for friday for them to be back instock?

Trying ..... getting my ass kicked by a cold since last week and only get 4 hours a night after my normal work day to cut the cases out.

Worse case .... Monday

Got a few done last night and into inventory this morning ........... Today and this weekend orders will ship out Tuesday. I have family holiday duties outside the state this weekend so I wont be able to pack them up until Monday.

More are on the way, material is actually on the machine - just wanted to get what we had made out and available "thumbsup"

Inventory updated - done and ready to ship "thumbsup"

We thank everyone for their support!

I got 1 left - not gonna do these anymore after this ones gone.

Its in stock in the store -

Last edited:
I love mine, light years better than some other lightweight rear axles that I've tried.
Thank you for making these Mr. Robbob."thumbsup"

Thanks Travis, same here Im still running mine and its from the original tester ones before I started using the good stuff on production.

Ill still be covering parts for them but theyll be a make on order thing after this ones gone.

Can I order yet?
I want your axle!!

We sold our last ones a few months ago and stopped machining them.

We still service them if something happens so you could ask around if anyone wants to sell one they have.

Back