• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Just introducing myself!

Hey all
Finally got the time to enjoy some of the threads
and take the time to sign up. I have been into rc
cars and trucks since I was a kid and now introduced it to my kids.
I just sold my original frog that I bought when they first came out! also unloaded my grasshopper and hornet,blackfoot,blackfoot2,USA1,hot shot,brat, and a hummer. I kept my rc10 gold chassis, rc10 graphite,tamiya stadium truck, rc10gt, redcat nitro volcano, and an older Tamiya street car which has parts from god knows what other cars. My oldest son and I got into crawlin as soon as that started because I built my real jeep to crawl and have always loved rock crawling. we now also own somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 or 11 - 1/10 scale crawlers and 2 - 1/8 scale.
Any way that's me! my friends call my trucks the frankencrawlers when I show up because I piece them together to keep crawlin! hence the name.

Back