• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Judges

I am driving down that day, not sure if I will make it in time or not, depends on what time I have to drop somebody off at the Airport here as to when I'll start my drive.

i will not be there but will be there early Thursday morning.

I dont get in to Tulsa until 730, and jake will be coming to pick me up, so neither of us will be there.

Alt. Judges

Will all of the alts. please check in with me the morn of the day that you are signed up to be an alt for. Thanks

Thanks to John Ripplinger and the RCC crew for taking care of us judges. I would also like to thank EVERY driver that I judged in the lcq and main event. It was every bit of my pleasure to be your judge. It was also very exciting to watch all of you drive"thumbsup""thumbsup"

I've been lacking sleep,and I can't remember the name of the guy helping me on course 3.

That was me. Thanks for letting me hide in the shade for most the day.;-) I didn't envy you one bit for having to call that course. The crack was especially hard to call.

I would also like to thank all of the judges for helping out. I know first hand how tough it was with the weather. My legs are beat red. You guys and gal did a great job. It's never easy to judge a large event, but you add the extremes in weather we had and it's even tougher.

Also thanks to SDS Customz for organizing the judges and taking care of us all weekend. And also to the marshals for backing us judges up. Great job to all.

Lets get some extra thunder claps for the super and 1.9 judges! The day they judged was the hottest day of the event. The heat index was 105.

"thumbsup""thumbsup"

I wanted to say that I actually had a blast judging 1.9's and Supers. It was smoking hot but props to the everyone that took care of us, because we NEVER ran out of water.

I also want to thank all the rest of the judges for their time and detication. Without judges there would be no comp.

Back