• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Judge Thread

Do I want to? NO.

Will I? Absolutely!

Good for all classes if you really need me.

I'll judge if I'm walking again, no idea if I will be or not, so I can't commit right now. but you know I'm always down to judge if I'm able to.

Thanks Jess, HOPE you get better soon :mrgreen:"thumbsup"
you have been banged up for a little bit now :cry:

yeah... I hope so too. the reason I wonder if I'll still be out by then is I may be looking at surgery at the end of december. I have a few weeks of physical therapy to get through, and if it isn't showing progress with that, they want to do surgery, which would put me out for a while.

yeah... I hope so too. the reason I wonder if I'll still be out by then is I may be looking at surgery at the end of december. I have a few weeks of physical therapy to get through, and if it isn't showing progress with that, they want to do surgery, which would put me out for a while.

Yikes, wow i thought it was just a little twisted ankle .... just being stubborn and not healing Huh

Yikes, wow i thought it was just a little twisted ankle .... just being stubborn and not healing Huh

yeah, with the multiple times I've sprained it, this is the second time I've broken it (tendon tore off the end of the bone on both sides), it's just really freaking hard to heal. My physical therapist is really good (at being a freaking torturer...), so hopefully this will take care of it.

sorry to derail, lol.

still need Judges.... as of now we only have enough judges to run 2 courses....:shock:

i know we don't want to run 2 courses :cry:

don't be skerd..... step up and judge "thumbsup""thumbsup"

thanks, Mark

:mrgreen:"thumbsup"

still need Judges.... as of now we only have enough judges to run 2 courses....:shock:

i know we don't want to run 2 courses :cry:

don't be skerd..... step up and judge "thumbsup""thumbsup"

thanks, Mark

:mrgreen:"thumbsup"

I haven't registered yet but I am in for sure... I will try to get it done.

Maybe do a judge 2 classes get 3 free? Judge 3 classes get 4 free. Just an idea to possibly spark the interest of some. IMO saving $20 to judge all day isn't worth it to most when you have a bunch of traveling to do.

And before those jump my bone for making that statement. I'm judging so neener neener :D

Maybe do a judge 2 classes get 3 free? Judge 3 classes get 4 free. Just an idea to possibly spark the interest of some. IMO saving $20 to judge all day isn't worth it to most when you have a bunch of traveling to do.

And before those jump my bone for making that statement. I'm judging so neener neener :D

I really appreciate the effort in helping come up with ideas for judges and
that would be awesome but,
with the very High cost of securing the comp location/permits etc. cost of USRCCA nationals invite FEE, course Cash payouts and the rest of the cost to putting on a top notch event there just isnt that much left over to give away.

100% of the money brought in for fees is going back in to the comp, and that's only if we max out the entries otherwise. we are loosing $

just like all the other comps guys are going to have to step up and judge and get there free entry for us to have more courses..
its still VERY early we have near 3 months..
I have faith in the crawling community.... we will be ok come show time "thumbsup"

comps sold out!
waiting list is almost filled up !
7 judges still needed....... to be able to run more than the couple courses we are currently maned to run
only sure way to comp now is to judge and get your comp on for free "thumbsup"

NEED
6..... 2.2P judges
1...... Super judges

PM ME if you want in on this awesome comp

Last edited:
i can judge was just wating to get more so maybe we could rotate in and not get stuck there all day. if more step up it will make it better for all. we will be down there on thursday camping we can work it all out then.

Back