• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

JDM74's Optic

JDM74

Rock Crawler
Looks damn good with the all black panels paired with the wheel and tire combo!(y)

That looks mean with simple black and those wheels! Who makes those wheels? Scale hardware is always awesome.

Nice Optic ... I like the look you giving it with all your own details. Krawlers look proper in there.

I swapped out the Vanquish shocks for some SSD RC Pro Scale 90 mm shocks and filled them with some 10 weight. Here is the slow-mo drop test from a realistic height. I want it to move in a realistic fashion. Also installed some incision metal driveshafts for more scale look and some weight down low. Click on the pic to watch the video.

Untitled by JASON MCKIMMEY, on Flickr

So, I got some Al panels for the roof and the sides as you can probably see in the drop video. I really wanted a kick ass metal hood but haven't been able to find one until now. This is ridiculous...

These panels are all CNC machined, not sheet metal. The quality is top notch. Everything fit perfect. I'm not sure what to do with them though. They are soooo nice.

So, I got some Al panels for the roof and the sides as you can probably see in the drop video. I really wanted a kick ass metal hood but haven't been able to find one until now. This is ridiculous...

These panels are all CNC machined, not sheet metal. The quality is top notch. Everything fit perfect. I'm not sure what to do with them though. They are soooo nice.
Custom panels? Or who made them? They are awesome!

Back