• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

JCon's RS10 Build/Conversion To Wraith

JCon

Quarry Creeper
What's up RCCrawler. This is my My Rs10 To "2.2 Wraith Crawler"

.Axles - RS10XT Axles - CPE Steel Geared/Pin
.Body - Pro-Line Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Custom Body
.Chassis - Axial Wraith Tube Chassis
.Electronics
..Battery - Venom 7.2v 3600Mah NIMH
..Bec - Nothing for now
..ESC - Rs10XT
..Rad/Recv - RS10XT Stock 2.4 Lansu
.Links - Stock Wraith Links
.Motors - Stock Rs10XT (540 Mod Future?...)
.Servo - CPE High Tourqe Metal Geared
.Shocks - Stock RS10
.Tires - (R) Stock RS10 No foam/Treads cut (F) 2.2 Chisel G8 Cut Foams
.Wheels - Stock RS10

Flexn'

aetkbm.jpg

wia3pz.jpg

I have been trying to get some vids, but everytime rains stops black flies come out full force lol.

I will soon though, I have been working on a little rock setup close to the house, also going to add a section with firewood.

Well nothing new. Radio went screwy lol Until a new one shows up not much I can do.

Its ripped apart atm to mock up my other build. LHS run tomorrow, rod ends, and allthread I think some new links on this beast...

got the bug to create/modify?
when is your (fs gt3b is it?) radio arriving?
cant wait

I do have a bug now lol .... But TBH I need something to do. Working shift work, and my wife working shift work, I find myself with a lot of down time, sometimes 3 and 4 in the morning not much to do other than toke and work on these rigs lol

I like building/mofiying just as much as driving them.

unfortunately I cant place the order until mid next week. just gonna get a gt3b basic I don't have rear steer on this atm anyway.

But looks to be I can get it for 45 cad shipped. I believe that's like slow from china....

spend a few more dollars from a us seller somewhere get it quicker..

Last edited:
will check him out for sure..

been long few days, hurricane Arthur got us good. 4 1/2 days no power

wow he cruised by here said hello, spit at us and kept on going
guess he was in a hurry to see you.

ya lol. still people around here no power or internet or phone.

mother nature making her presence known again

feel for you

but on the other hand, plenty of time to plan
and you dont need power to turn a die or tap hahahaha
loght some candles and drink some room temp beer

been a little slow all around for a bit.
Lots of stuff going on, but I will be back into the build/s very soon

Dig the build. Last year I did the same thing with a Wraith and Gen 1 Bully 2.2 axles. Getting rid of it was the biggest mistake I have ever made in this hobby as it was the best of both worlds and a BLAST to wheel. When my Rs10 gets here I am going to slowly build it onto a SCX10 frame set. Keep up the good work!

I love the rig. the old rs10 shuld be alive and kicking over the next month.

Rig looks awesome bro might steel a few ideas from you :ror: I had a question tho I looked up the wraith chassis and I couldn't find it all together I found the left side and right side but nothing else on tower hobbies I didn't even know it came in pieces and u had to put it together?

Rig looks awesome bro might steel a few ideas from you :ror: I had a question tho I looked up the wraith chassis and I couldn't find it all together I found the left side and right side but nothing else on tower hobbies I didn't even know it came in pieces and u had to put it together?

hey man, thanx.
glad to help anyway I can. scx10 frame is popular and something in my mind aswell.

this is what I used...

Axial Wraith Frame Roll Cage Chassis Bumper AX80074 AX80087 AX80088 AX80077 | eBay

Back