• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

JConcepts Creep!!!!

I just noticed that on their site. Seems like a decent option and I bet with some customizing it could look awesome.

I'm not sure whats up with the rear though, it looks like there is just a big cutout where the tailgate would be.

gkCmv9ql.jpg

Too bad about the angle bed support though, I'd wager most crawler bodies (if made thick like they should be) dont really need the extra support these are meant to provide.

I just noticed the JCON-0403 sticker is actually the product number lol it certainly blends in

Last edited:
Looks like a body with a lot of clearance. It's basically looks like an updated version of the JConcepts Bog Hog body.

I was looking at the Bog Hog for my SMT10. I might consider this one for a bash and trash body.

For an inexpensive, military inspired body I like it. Based on the photo in this thread it has squared off lines, something the proline gladiator should have but doesn’t. I have to agree with Humboldt, with some customization this thing has a lot of creative potential. JConcepts bodies are typically cheap but good quality, I will likely grab one.

I'm not sure why, but I really like it and I had to order one. With the 20% off Cyber Monday coupon the body was under $30. Can't beat it.

Now to find that paint color...

Nice tight fenders, not a big fan of all the chopped bodies with the fenders cut off. I like this one, the windows look kinda cartoon to me though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It’s ok overall - another option any way. The detail is lacking a bit and I don’t care for how they handled the rear, tail gate area. I think it could be made to look pretty good with some cutting, hacking and detailing though.

Nice tight fenders, not a big fan of all the chopped bodies with the fenders cut off. I like this one, the windows look kinda cartoon to me though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It’s ok overall - another option any way. The detail is lacking a bit and I don’t care for how they handled the rear, tail gate area. I think it could be made to look pretty good with some cutting, hacking and detailing though.

Cartoonish and lacking details describes a typical JConcepts body IMO. I've never seen them go 100% on a scale body. They seem to hit the 70% to 80% mark. There's always something that's "off" and they certainly don't have the details like the competition.

I would love to see this in a cab only. It would look good with a wrecker body on the back or an old school flatbed."thumbsup"

I would love to see this in a cab only. It would look good with a wrecker body on the back or an old school flatbed."thumbsup"

The Proline Power Wagon is close and the cab is a separate from the bed.

Disappointing how lacking the details are. Especially in the doors.

Disappointing how lacking the details are. Especially in the doors.

No body seams, especially around the doors like you mentioned, and poor grille decals are the biggest bummer for me.

I do, actually...

Photo truck feature items –
The JCI Creep photo truck is an Element RC Enduro with removed floorboards. The JConcepts team added another battery tray (AE # #42003) to the rear to mount electrical and the receiver box. It’s important that the Creep body is either mounted high enough to clear side-guards or floorboards, or its necessary to remove them all together to meet the narrow width of the shell. The truck is fitted with JConcepts #3156-02 Landmines tires in green compound and mounted on #3389B Colt bead-lock wheels. The front bumper used is the Axial (#AX80125) with RC4wd front winch setup.

It's also possible to cut down the width of the floorboards and the rock sliders to accommodate narrower bodies. That's what I did to fit my Proline Jeep body to my Enduro.

Back