• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

JConcepts body

pmack99

No idea where this question might make sense, but I figured this would make the most sense until admin says otherwise. I'm looking at getting a JConcepts 0415 K10 body for one of my rigs, but there isn't a width listed for the body anywhere that I can find. I know the body is intended for a Stampede/Clod Buster, but seeing as how most 1/10 bodies are pretty universal I figured it might fit something else. I tried 4 of my local hobby shops, and no one has any JConcepts in stock and so far JConcepts hasn't answered my emails or phone messages. Really just trying to find the track width/widest part of the wheel arches on the body since the wheelbase is listed an a little forgiving.

https://jconcepts.net/1970-chevy-k10-body-clod-buster-stampede

https://jconcepts.net/1970-chevy-k10-usa1-edition

Last edited:
I get that, I'm just hoping that someone on here has one to measure. Even JConcepts has several widths listed for their Stampede bodies even with the same wheelbase.

I'm looking to put it on a Kyosho Fazer long chassis, which has a 274mm/10.74" wheelbase so I can have a full fleet of C10/K10/k5/suburban bodies for my rc vehicles. Didn't want to bother trying to find a stampede forum and ask someone there.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

If you swapped to a standard Fazer chassis - Wheelbase 260mm - the Vaterra C10 Pickup body should fit (WB 256mm), and it's stunning, with a separate chrome grille and detailing.

I have the jconcepts k2500 body for the stampede on my arrma granite. It is 6.75” wide if that helps

If you swapped to a standard Fazer chassis - Wheelbase 260mm - the Vaterra C10 Pickup body should fit (WB 256mm), and it's stunning, with a separate chrome grille and detailing.
I'm already working on getting a vaterra kit from my brother so I don't want to buy another chassis/driveshaft to put the same body on.

I have the jconcepts k2500 body for the stampede on my arrma granite. It is 6.75” wide if that helps
Is that the one pictured in red/white that looks kind of chopped on the cab? With the 12.3" wheelbase? Part number 0416? Or are you talking about the 82?

Thank you, that one was listed bit I'm wondering if the body for the 415 is 7" at the doors and then the flared fenders push that out a bit, or if it's too narrow for my use

Thank you, that one was listed bit I'm wondering if the body for the 415 is 7" at the doors and then the flared fenders push that out a bit, or if it's too narrow for my use

If i had to guess, id say its no wider than 7” at the fender flares. Probably 6.5 at the doors. But, thats just a guess

From JConcepts: It is just over 7" at the fender flares, anywhere from 7.125 to 7.25 based on where I cut.

Back