• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

It’s shaping up to be a good year.

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
If I can get out nearly every weekend from now until next winter to film, then it’s shaping up to be a good year! Amazing that it’s only February and the snow is mostly gone and it feels like spring. It’s still a little strange for this old prairie boy. I’m still used to the air hurting my face and my eyelashes freezing in the winter. Eastern Ontario is a great place. Great scenery and great weather. My Trx4 sport has been a great crawler, the Range Rover body is big and heavy but seems right at home on the Trx4 sport chassis. As always, thank you for watching. My goal this year is to film every weekend as long as it’s reasonable and maybe even some mid week filming too, so lots to stick around for this year :) Cheers and I’ll see you again soon!

https://youtu.be/6_n9V2Vn9Zw?si=Qp6MHDNHFhcwWTor

Awesome truck and nice video. I like your style. Did you make the body? Is it 3D printed or something else?

Awesome truck and nice video. I like your style. Did you make the body? Is it 3D printed or something else?

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. The body is from club5 racing. It comes in a few pieces and needs assembly, all nuts and bolts and not glueing. All in all a very nice body. I’d like to get one of their Land Rover discovery bodies. Cheers.

Back