• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

is it coming back?????

parts are pretty thin right now. IF they bring it back i think there will be a lot of support if it comes back.

like i said, i would prefer a builders kit...axles with good gears.

Well .. I know a sure way for it to come back.... I'll just get a bully kit and then the next day the XR10 kit will become available

I did my part. Went and bought a nice used one today, so the re-release should come any day now...

3248c015373ce3894360a547356e03bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have no use for a MOA crawler, but if Axial re-released the XR10, I'd build one anyway. Someday I'd find a place suitable to drive it, and the nice thing about crawlers is they're so overbuilt they'll last forever unlike most RCs, so I wouldn't have to worry about breaking it before I could find some rocks that would do the XR10 justice.

I admit I've considered converting my Wraith to MOA, but I'd have to give up the 2-speed transmission and I refuse to do that.

It aint comin back. Never will. Certain parts are still really hard to get.

If it did come back though.. I would hope the used junk prices would drop. Used housings costing new price.. Rediculous!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I know I saw that, I wonder why he’s making them? Are there lots of people looking for XR10s? I was thinking of selling mine, but if they’re coming back, I may just hold onto it!

I really hope it does, MOA is just so much fun!

Back