• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

****integy solder points*****

trevely15

Hey Guys, just a quick question.
I'm half way through my safari build and i got the motor and had to connect the wires. Does the wires have to be completely opposite each other. The integy has the 4 options for you to solder and I'm not 100% sure if you have to solder them completely opposite each other or are they supposed to be completely diagonal,

Thanks, Tom

Last edited:
Ok trevely... Here goes.. one it would be best if ur doin a build, to have one build thread.. if someone wants to search any info you have, the search button will pick up the key words inside the thread not just the thread heading................... Try an keep it all in one build thread.. or search this stuff urself........ Now to answer ur question.. positive is positive, negative is negative... As long as you have one positive an one negative, ur doin good.. it depends sometimes on how ur motor mounts or how you want to run ur wires. Mine are wired on a + an - next to each other to keep my wires out of The way.. all up to you..

here....pictures...
intv11mw5501.jpg

ok thanks guys thats were it stopped me in my tracks because i'm 15 and this is my first build. Iv'e got the esc and motor and iv'e got dust boots for the axles, new pinion gear and metal spur gear along with a traxxas summit body with full cage and clear windows, thanks guys
\

Back