• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Injora Newbie

Sepitus

not a
Vendor
Hey all. Im new to rc crawler (NOT a Vendor) and just started building my Injora chassis with portal axles, shocks and chassis links (all links below) and I've found that the upper chassis links do not fit correctly to the chassis, and that it pushes the axles around 10 degrees forward rotation. Have I got the wrong chassis links or put them in wrong? I hope I have not hot the wrong ones.

All the help is welcome.

The things I bought are below
Chassis with transmission

Chassis links

100mm shocks

1000014010.jpg
1000014009.jpg

Last edited:
Your pinion angles look off. Adjust the upper or lower links to get the axle pinion shaft to be parallel to the transmission output shaft. If they're a fixed length, maybe a longer set screw and a spacer or washers between the link end and the link rod.

When looking at the top picture you posted, I see holes in the skid plate towards the front and back of the chassis. Are there holes in the frame rails that match those holes? If so, try moving the link rodend to those holes. That would tilt the top of the axle towards the center of the chassis and you would hopefully end up with the axle pinion shaft parallel to the transmission output shaft as Gula has indicated. Or at least closer to being parallel.

To me it looks like the upper chassis links from the axles to the chassis rail are too long and I can not tighten with silver bolt/nut but they are shorter than the bottom links. As my understanding the short links on top and the long to the bottom.

I'll have another look at it and check if I've messed up.

Just checked the front chassis links and found that the two small links are too short in length and the only one longer link is too long. See pictures.
1000014023.jpg
Short links are too short.

1000014024.jpg
The only longer link is too long

I took out all the links and the four red ones was on the front and the four blue ones was on the rear with the four yellow one was on the upper axles that connected to the chassis rails, which I am having thd problem with.

Attachments

• 20240531_102049.jpg
    20240531_102049.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
UPDATE: Bought some from amazon and they fit but had to use the black plastic ends in the bottom plate of the chassis because the amazon ones was a tad bigger fit. See new pictures. Thank you all for the comments.

Attachments

• 20240531_141423.jpg
    20240531_141423.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240531_141419.jpg
    20240531_141419.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
So, it has taken a while to build it due to other commitments, but at last it is done to where I am happy. It still needs bits and bats doing to it, like where the body meets the chassis as there is a big gap. Yes, I know about lowering the body mounts, but if I do that then the back end will not fit on the mounts. I'm opting for plastic card to build up the sides.

Thank you for the help and now I am waiting for a bit if nice weather (uk) to go out and have a bit of fun.

Attachments

• 20240707_065751.jpg
    20240707_065751.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 3
Back