• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Injora light bar

rob.gerwig

On an Axial SCX10 III Gladiator. Long story short, I have an injora light bar mounted on my truck but no longer have a free channel. Is there a way to bypass the signal wire and splice it into the lights that come out of the ESC so the light bar just comes on all the time like the headlights?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

On an Axial SCX10 III Gladiator. Long story short, I have an injora light bar mounted on my truck but no longer have a free channel. Is there a way to bypass the signal wire and splice it into the lights that come out of the ESC so the light bar just comes on all the time like the headlights?
Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Maybe

It comes down to voltage the light controlers usualy run 5 or 6 volts i dont know what the axial esc light controler puts out ill just assume its 6v and light bar is 12v

Not always though it depends on the resistors used but if you light controler used 6v it might still run the light bar but it will be dim
if the light bar is 12v you should be able to run pack voltage through it unless your running 4s that might be a problem lol
But it sounds like your running off of reciver voltage so maybe run a y wire in to your reciver and share power with one of your less power hungry accessories that would the easyest way to go

Another option the hardest and best solution is to install a bec for your accessories

Most complicated is to buy a light controler with one of those key fob things if you want to be able to turn the light on and off remotely i think hay ok makes one might be worth looking in to he might be able to make it do other things too i dont know

Back