• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Injora ESC

I have one but haven't run it yet. Since I'll be using a better radio with it I'm going to try playing with the throttle expo to see if I can get more throttle in reverse. I'm not sure I'll need the extra cause I don't really gun it in reverse. I suspect the 50% throttle will fine for me.

Hey Gramps, how's the esc holding up? Curious as finally bust the original scx24 esc so needing a new one now ... cheers (y)

I have (3)of these brushed esc's (1)v1 and (2)v2 's and I would say make sure to stay away from V1. I have ran about 40-45 packs on throughout them with no mayor failures or heat issues on the v2 but the v1 will get hot and turn itself of with the stock scx24 motor but works great and does not have the same issue with better motors (injora purple and epinion 180 50). The v2 is currently working great both 2s or 3s and even though it gets warm it does not get overly hot with great low speed control and top end. For the price is such a good unit ... night and day difference from stock unit (scx24 at least) FYI my usual run time is between 15-20 minutes at a time as we know batteries are small for this rigs not much in terms of MA's that allow them to be somewhat capable.

I have (3)of these brushed esc's (1)v1 and (2)v2 's and I would say make sure to stay away from V1. I have ran about 40-45 packs on throughout them with no mayor failures or heat issues on the v2 but the v1 will get hot and turn itself of with the stock scx24 motor but works great and does not have the same issue with better motors (injora purple and epinion 180 50). The v2 is currently working great both 2s or 3s and even though it gets warm it does not get overly hot with great low speed control and top end. For the price is such a good unit ... night and day difference from stock unit (scx24 at least) FYI my usual run time is between 15-20 minutes at a time as we know batteries are small for this rigs not much in terms of MA's that allow them to be somewhat capable.
Much appreciated (y)

Does anyone have one of the new Injora esc's for 1/24 & 1/18 scale vehicles. The YT reviews seem pretty positive if one can believe them. I have one on order to try in the TRX4m High Country but thought I'd ask in the meantime.

INJORA MB100-R80 Brushed Mini ESC 20A for 1/24 1/18 RC Crawlers
i'll weigh in on it now that i've been running one of the version one injora ESC's on an axial deadbolt with an HR motor on it.

as for the esc itself, in forward its pretty good, i'd say its about on par with a V2, maybe even slightly better in some aspects. the downfall of this esc is REVERSE(i've read that the version 2 has nore power in rev, not sure how great that is but its probably better for sure) with only having 50% i think it is on the version 1 a lot of the time you get stuck where you cant back up.

other than that i like it so far, the plugs stick out a lot so i de-cased the top of mine and bent the pins for the plugs over so i can fit it easier

yY40i0e.jpeg

Does anyone have an idea how this ESC can be connected to a FCX18 receiver?

You should be able to use servo wire extensions to connect the esc to the receiver ... are you referring to the 2 in 1 rx/esc combo from fms? If thats the case, I see no real reason to upgrade to this version given that the fcx esc is quite good.

I am running a FMS 2 in one receiver with a 180 motor mated to a SCX24 transmission.
Great set up for high speed but no slow crawl other than on flat surfaces .

Back