• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Inexpensive Transmitter with Endpoints

ndecisive

I'm looking for an inexpensive transmitter with endpoints on CH2. My daughter is going to take over running my CMX and I'd like to be able to limit it's top speed while she gets the hang of it. Right now she's kinda all or nothing on the trigger. I'm eyeballing the FS GT-5 because it's compatible with the Redcat receiver already in it but open to anything else that might be out there.

Radiolink RC4GS. 4 channel and about 40.00 or so.

I have the RC6GS 6chnl and its a killer radio. Hear many like the RC4 also.

Last edited:
Definitely one of the Radiolinks-- along with EPA for every channel, they have adjustable throttle curves as well, so you can limit the top speed to whatever you want.

be carefull not all flysky recivers work with all flysky transmitters
i would look for a duel rate adjustment on the radio instead of endpoint adjustment
it kinda dose the same thing only faster and easyer to adjust

Back